Five 2014 CAF Confederation Cup facts before the second leg of final between Al Ahly of Egypt and Sewe Sport of Ivory Coast in Cairo Saturday
1. There have been 284 goals scored in 133 matches at an average of 2.13 per game with 18-goal Tunisians Etoile Sahel the most prolific side.
2. Congolese Kader Bidimbou of Leopards, Ivorian Foba Stevens Koffi of ASEC and Zimbabwean Kuda Musharu of How Mine are the leading individual scorers with six goals each.
3. Away victories were difficult to achieve with just 20 from 133 games. There were 80 home wins and 33 draws.
4. ASEC achieved the biggest home victory by trouncing Algerians CS Constantine 6-0 while Leopards stunned Coton Sport 4-0 in Cameroon for the largest away win.
5. The mini-league phase was fiercely contested with 10 draws in 24 matches and it took head-to-head results to determine both group winners.